The Countdown Begins
I thought i’d better remind people who live on the atlantic seaboard – don’t forget about the Tsunami on Thursday.
If you haven’t moved in with your relatives on the west coast yet, hurry the hell up. Lets not forget Katrina, people! I mean, we’ve all seen The Day After Tomorrow, do you really want to be in Times Square when that shit goes down? I don’t think so.
And for my fellow capetonians, now is the time to reserve your spot on top of table mountain. As space is limited, i would suggest maybe taking a trip to Jozi this week (i hear Kalula.com has some good rates at the moment).
Also, here are some things you should stock up on for the coming apocalypse and collapse of society as we know it:
- your towel (it is international towel day after all, and a towel will be most handy)
- beer (i believe we all remember the fine example set by looter guy)
- shotguns (to defend your beer)
- shotgun shells (duh!)
- an Ark
- Two of each kind of animal in the world
Things you won’t need are:
- Condoms (we’re trying to rebuild the human race here people)
- Scientologists (let’s just get rid of them now and say they all drowned)
I’m going to be here on Friday… are you?