Eight Facts About Moonflake
I’ve been tagged by the Reverend.
Now, i’m not entirely sure how i feel about blog memes, so i will do my usual half-hearted effort here of responding to the tag, but not passing it on. I know, I’m lame.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I’ll be following rules 1, 2 and 3. Rules 4 and 5 will unfortunately be vetoed. So, facts ahoy:
- My mutant power is the ability to remember the names of obscure actors and in which films they’ve been. I suspect this might be part of a greater power to remember utterly useless trivia of all kinds.
- My mutant weakness is that if there is ass cleavage on display in a room, i will always happen to glance in just the wrong direction at the wrong time to catch the butt flash. Always. Without fail.
- I’m not good at making friends with girls. I don’t really get them. The fact that I am a girl makes this even more puzzling.
- I’m a big trekkie. For shame, I know.
- I’m an even bigger Whedonite.
- When it comes to books and movies, I’m a collector. If I buy a book in a series, I have to get all the books in the series. I don’t like buying book x in a series first, where x is not 1. I started buying all the Alien movies. Then I got Alien vs. Predator. Now i’m going to have to buy all the Predator movies. I get mad when the printers change the look of a set halfway through. I hold out for box sets.
- I have been doing some form of dance, including performing on stage on a regular basis, for about half my life.
- I think the burger pie is the greatest invention of the last 10 years. It’s a burger… and it’s a pie. Man, technology is awesome.
yeah, that’s about it.